External Hard Drive Recovery for Seattle...
- Was your external hard drive dropped? Turn it off NOW!
- Is your external drive is clicking, beeping, making unusual sounds?
- Is it completely dead?
- Does your computer recognize a device is connected but can't access it? Get Comprehensive external hard drive recovery this month only $499!
Seattle External Hard Drive Recovery Can Save Your Files, In Most Cases...Advanced Data Recovery Recovers Data From Crashed, Failed, Damaged & Bad External Hard Drives. An external hard drive is a drive that is not physically inside your computer but connected by wires (typically USB or Firewire) and sits in an enclosure beside your computer. Most people use these external hard drives to safely and securely back up their data. External hard drives are not directly connected to the internet or your main computer so if you get hacked into, experience a drive failure on your main disk, or damage, the external is not normally affected - keeping your backup data safe.
The disadvantages are that external hard drives don't usually have adequate cooling or ventilation devices which causee the disk drive to overheat. The number one cause of failure on externals is being dropped or knocked over while running. In either of these cases we can help you get your data back.
Whether your bad drive has caused data loss from failure in an electrical shortage, your drive crashed from physical damage, or become corrupted from a virus, formatting, etc, we can help recover your valuable data! We have drive imaging hardware as well as talented, experienced, technicians who can manually take apart your drive and replace internal parts if needed.
Here's what to do if your external hard drive is dead, corrupted, crashed, damaged, or clicking...
- Immediately turn off your drive and disconnect it until you have decided if it is worth recovery.
- Do not to try any type of recovery or check disk on your failed or damaged hard drive. We cannot stress enough how important this is, as we often see these corrupted drives come in that could have been 100% recovered prior to an individual attempting to get their data loss back themselves. Our technicians are highly trained, but these attempts can really arrange and cut data or even scratch the platters to the point that either it is impossible to recover or requires us to physically take your drive apart in a clean room and replace parts to get your data back. Which can also increase the cost.
- You have to decide yourself how important your data is to you.
Our goal is to provide you with excellent service and 100% customer satisfaction, from our data recovery advisors who take your call, to the technician assigned to work on your drive. We will exhaust all venues for recovering your hard drive. To reduce the chance of permanent loss of your data, we suggest that you leave it off and only let professionally trained data recovery engineers work on it.